We commit ourselves to protecting and respecting your privacy when visiting our website.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the identity of our data controller shall be available upon enquiry by email.
NB We do not hold any of your financial details – these are transferred directly to a third party payment gateway, in our case currently PayPal, and never recorded or stored by us.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
* Any information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes provided information at the time of registering to use our site, posting material, requesting further services or subscribing to any service offered by us on the site. We might also request further information and if you should report a problem with our site.
* We may keep a record of any correspondence if you should contact us.
* Details of the resources you access and of your visits to our site
* Details of transactions you may carry out through our site and of the completion of your orders.
We may collect information about your computer; this is statistical data concerning your browsing actions and does not identify you individually. This information includes your IP address where available, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report collective information to our advertisers.Where we store your personal data
We will do our best to protect your personal data, unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our sites. Any transmission of data is at your own risk.
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
* To notify you of any changes to our service.
* To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
* Where you have consented to be contacted, to provide you with the information, products and services requested from us or in the event that we feel will be of interest to you.
* In allowing ourselves to carry out our obligations concerning any contracts entered into between you and us.
We may also use your data to inform you and provide information on goods and services that may be of interest to you.
As defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985 we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. These include our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
* To the prospective buyer or seller of any business or assets in the event that we sell or buy.
From time to time our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you visit any of these sites please note that they have their own privacy policies and you should check these before submitting any personal data. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.Access to information
Changes will be posted on this page.Contact